Time to get it going. Lets hear some pregame scoring predictions.
LSU 27
OSU 10
Time to get it going. Lets hear some pregame scoring predictions.
LSU 27
OSU 10
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Wells scores on 1st down, 65 yard TD run.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Same thing happened last year, Ohio St jumped out to a 7-0 lead when Ginn Jr ran the opening kickoff back for a TD and Ohio St struggled to even score again.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
They had everyone on the LOS and all he had to do was get by that first line.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
OSU appears to be worried about LSU's speed by the looks of OSU's secondary. That play before the TD the safety was 30 yards off the ball.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Another game that I hope gets ugly in LSU's favor.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I ran across the Mike Tirico show on ESPN radio today while flipping channels & he was interviewing someone within the tOSU athletic dept. (didn't catch their name) who is supposedly high up on the food chain within the B.S./BCS committee. He stated repeatedly that regardless of the parity within college football this season that the committee is satisfied with the current system & there are no changes being looked at within the future.
That being said, if the Suckeyes can't pull out a "mythical" national championship tonight against LSU, I look for the national championship game next season to be tOSU versus a 8-3 WAC team. What a mockery of college football this current system has made out of the best regular season competitive sport being played today.
Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S
It was E. Gordon Gee the president. Below is a picture of him. No wonder he doesn't get it.
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The Pac=10 and Big 10 wont agree to a plus one or a tourney because of the "glorious" Rose Bowl.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
When was the last time the Rose Bowl was a decent game? Or even featured the best Pac 10 vs. the best Big Ten?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks